Monday, September 6, 2010

What Keeps Me Sane

First off, I just wanted to say Happy Labor Day! I hope it's fun, safe, and relaxing. We are going to my grandparents' house. I'd love to be able to float around in the river or ride the jet ski. I also wouldn't be opposed to laying on a blanket in the grass reading a good book. There will be plenty of time for that next summer. The plan is to work, work, work on wedding stuff all day. 

So, I guess I'm laboring on Labor Day. What keeps me sane? I HAVE to write everything down so I can remember what all there is to do. I'm a little obsessive about finding the best planner or calendar. Usually I start a planner only to use it for a couple of months before moving on to the next greatest thing. Last year, for the first time in my life, I finished a planner. I'm so proud just typing that sentence. I loved this planner so much that I bought one for this year. It's an academic planner that runs from August to July. Really, it's amazing. The paper is made by Clairefontaine, so of course it is fountain pen friendly. Having a page per day really helps me keep track of everything. I use it to record appointments, to-dos, and things that happened during the day that I want to remember. Seriously, I'd be lost without it.

Without further ado, I present to you the planner that broke me of my fickle planning ways....

The Quo Vadis Textagenda. Honestly and simply. It's great.
Messiness. 


No comments:

Post a Comment