Wednesday, September 1, 2010

A September to Remember

Okay, okay. So, we aren't newlyweds yet, but we are getting married this month. Did you hear me? THIS MONTH!
Life changes, and after much thought, I decided this blog needed a change as well. What was once simply a blog about pens, notebooks, and office supplies is taking a more personal turn. It's going to be a little bit of everything.
You may be wondering why I am keeping the title "Penned and Papered". Quite simply, I like it. A deeper answer is that I want to document everything about this exciting time in my life - just like putting pen to paper. Plus, I still want to share reviews of my absolute favorite things.
Thanks for sticking around, and please stay tuned for pre-wedding reflections, wedding recaps, recipes, house stuff, and stories about our life as soon-to-be-newlyweds.

xoxo,
Beth

2 comments:

  1. Woot! Yay! Congrats in advance. I hope you both have an awesome day, and all best wishes for your future life together. :D

    ReplyDelete