Thursday, September 16, 2010

Wedding Freakouts

Welcome to my crazy, stressed, and overwhelmed bridal brain. I have these moments. Usually they happen when I'm sitting at work, minding my own business. I can be working hard and not thinking about the wedding at one moment, and the next I get some random thought that throws me into full panic mode.

Some of my more common Random Wedding Freakouts:

1. How in the world am I going to modestly put on my dress in front of my bridesmaids? How am I going to go to the bathroom? Why haven't I thought of this before? (We'll cross that bridge when we get there).

2. What if a wedding guest falls in the river? (They won't.)

3. I want to leave in my dress, but how will we get M's tux back to the rental place? (Dear Beth, this is nothing to panic over.)

4. I just know I'm going to forget to pack for the honeymoon. (Um, really. How does someone even forget something like that.)

5. What if people hate me because there aren't enough chairs by the water for everyone to sit during the ceremony? (Hopefully, they won't hate you.)

Thankfully, I have wonderful bridesmaids who I know will help me keep my sanity. How did you get past your wedding worries?

No comments:

Post a Comment