Thursday, February 3, 2011

Life Without Internet

Until two days ago, M and I have had an internet-less home. Surprisingly, we survived! It wasn't as terrible as I expected, but I still feel like we're emerging from the dark ages into the 21st century. There were some maddening moments for sure. We had to rely on spotty 3g service on my phone. My poor husband has spent many frustrating hours trying to pay bills on a small touch screen. I've wanted to throw my phone against the wall while waiting on pages to load. Let's face it, we live in a connected world. Life without internet can be peaceful, but I'm not complaining about finally having affordable options for service in our subdivsion!

One thing I've learned.... it's hard to blog without normal internet. Please, please forgive me. 

-Beth

No comments:

Post a Comment