Thursday, October 14, 2010

Rollin' on the River of Love: Thank you

We were engaged for 10 months. Sometimes I thought that the wedding would never get here. Planning a diy wedding is certainly a journey. There were so many people that poured their hearts, money, love, blood, sweat, and tears into making our day perfect. Y'all, I really can't put into words just how wonderful and overwhelming our wedding weekend was. 

Looking back on September 17-18, the word that stands out the most in my mind is JOY. Before I can share any more about the wedding, I have to say a big thank you to everyone who made it so joyful for me and Michael. 

To our parents, family, and friends: thank you for your planning, organizing, setting up, errand running, cooking, baking, food preparing, boat driving, flower arranging, decorating, and awesome wedding making. Thank you for your hugs, smiles, and laughter. Thank you for being with us. We love you, and our day was everything we ever dreamed!










No comments:

Post a Comment